Home State Bank
WHAT DOES HOME STATE BANK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Visiting Us Online
If you're visiting our website to obtain general information or to use our various demos, then we collect and store only the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website. The information we do collect as a visitor is used to compile standard statistics on site usage. If you do not bank online with Home State Bank, we do not collect, capture, or retain personally identifiable information when you are just browsing or using these demos or calculators.
Using Online Services
When you initiate an online application for one of our products, register for an online service or use one of our online products, our website will request information, such as your name, address, social security number, your email address, or your account number. For security, the system may ask for pre-defined responses to generic questions. This information allows you to perform certain tasks such as reviewing your account or making transfers or allowing us to provide the information requested. In these cases, we collect only the information necessary to interact with you. This personal information may be shared with third parties (such as data processors or service bureaus) as part of servicing your accounts or transactions. We also gather data to track website usage, such as number of hits, pages visited, and the length of user sessions in order to evaluate the usefulness of our sites.
Definitions of Terminology Relevant to Website Advertising:
This website uses pixel tags, otherwise known as web beacons, to set, read, and/or modify targeting cookies. Pixel tags may be used to obtain information about the computer accessing the website, such as an IP address, the time the pixel tag is sent, the computer operating system and browser type, and information similar to the foregoing. We use the information collected by pixel tags to deliver more targeted advertising, enhancing the advertising experience for each website user.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
An IP address is a unique address that devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network. An IP address can be thought of as a street address or a phone number for a computer or other network device on the Internet. Just as each street address and phone number uniquely identifies a building or telephone, an IP address can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on a network. We may use IP addresses to monitor login activity and for identification purposes when necessary for security investigations.
Please see the Advertising section below for more information:
Home State Bank, as well as our service providers, may advertise our products and services through online services offered by us and third parties that are not affiliated with us. We may access data collected through our advertising service provider using cookies, tracking pixels for targeted advertising purposes, IP addresses for reviews and analytics of data related to our website visitor traffic, and other technologies. The collected information may include the number of page visits, pages viewed on our Sites, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other sites following your visit to one of our Sites or apps, and responses to advertisements and promotions and on sites and apps where we advertise. We will use this information to present ads tailored to your interests and Internet behavior, to analyze the effectiveness of our ads, and to determine whether you may be interested in specific products or services we offer.
Please note that if you opt out, you may still receive untailored online advertising from us. Opting out from a specific third-party site means that the ads you receive will not be tailored based on your behavior. In order for online behavioral advertising opt outs from our Sites and on other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our Site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again.
Protecting Your Information
Home State Bank diligently maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal and state standards to guard your information and to assist us in preventing unauthorized access to that information. Home State Bank has policies in place that prohibit employees from accessing your personal information unless there is a business reason to do so such as processing a transaction.
You may also decide to send Home State Bank information in an electronic mail (email) message. We will use that information to respond to the inquiry and provide accurate information in response to questions. We will not share this personal information with anyone except to maintain your accounts or to carry out a transaction you requested. Email is not a secure vehicle therefore personal identifiable information or confidential information (for example, your social security number or account number) should never be included in an email.
Privacy of Children
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act protects children under the age of 13 from the collection of personal information through our website without obtaining verifiable consent from the parents. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13 nor do we allow them to open online accounts
Links to non-Home State Bank Websites
Security is our number one priority at Home State Bank. We are strongly committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your account information. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that your banking sessions are secure.
We encourage our followers to engage with us through our social media sites.
Home State Bank encourages our followers to engage with us through our social media sites. In keeping with our core values, we strive to maintain an environment where ideas and opinions can be expressed and shared in a respectful and courteous manner. As such, we have established the following community policies. Thank you for helping us to create a positive and enjoyable social community!
- Please do not disclose personal financial or account information via social media (similarly, we will never ask for your personal or account information via social media). Please direct all banking related inquiries to our Customer Service team, visit a local branch, or contact us online:
- Phone: 320 231 1118
- Branch Locator: https://www.hsbofmn.com/locations.php
- Online: https://www.hsbofmn.com/contact.php
- The following is strictly prohibited:
- Posts that are discriminatory, abusive, defamatory or otherwise deemed offensive
- Indecent, sexually explicit content
- False, misleading, infringing, or unlawful material or information
- Home State Bank reserves the right to ban any user or delete/ hide any post from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any post that we view to be criminal or fraudulent in nature, or instigates/ implies violence may be reported to the proper authorities
- Home State Bank is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any third-party sites linked to or from our page, their privacy policies or their content.
- Home State Bank’s social engagement (in the form of likes, comments and shares, etc.) does not represent an overall endorsement of an organization or individual, nor the social engagement of their affiliates or followers.
- We urge you to read and understand the privacy policies of any social media platform that you use to engage with us:
- Facebook: output.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL2Fib3V0L3ByaXZhY3k=
- Instagram: output.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Fib3V0L2xlZ2FsL3ByaXZhY3k=
- Twitter: output.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YWN5
- LinkedIn: output.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL2xlZ2FsL3ByaXZhY3ktcG9saWN5
- YouTube: output.php?url=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9pbnRsL2VuL3BvbGljaWVzL3ByaXZhY3k=