We've made it quick and easy to bank with us, offering a full suite of online products and services for you to manage your money anytime, anywhere.
With Home State Bank Mobile Banking, You Have the Power and Convenience to Securely...
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Send and receive money through Popmoney®
- Create SMS text messages or email alerts to get custom updates on low balances, account activity, and payments. Learn more AccountAlerts
- Protect yourself from fraud by quickly locking and unlocking your debit or credit cards if you misplace them.
- Locate branches and ATMs
Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled in our online banking service. Visit your mobile app store on your smartphone and search for the 'Home State Bank Mobile Secure' app. Download and sign in using your online banking credentials. It's that easy!
Bring Home State Bank wherever you go. Mobile Deposit lets you quickly and securely make check deposits using the Home State Bank app and your smartphone's camera without visiting the bank or using the night deposit box.
Make a Deposit in Ten Easy Steps
Endorse the check with both "Mobile Deposit Only HSB" and your signature.
Log into Home State Bank Mobile Secure app.
Click "Deposit" from the top menu bar.
Select "Deposit a check."
Select the account to receive the deposit.
Enter the check amount.
Take a photo of the front and back image of the check.
Confirm the deposit.
Write "MOBILE DEPOSIT" on the front of the check.
Securely store check for 90 days, then destroy.
- Restrictive Endorsement, as noted above, MUST be used.
- One check per deposit
- $2,000 per check limit: $5,000 per day deposit limit
- Funds are usually posted in 1-2 business days. Deposit cutoff time is 3:00 pm CT.
- Program participation is subject to Home State Bank's Mobiliti, Mobile Deposit, and Notifi Terms and Conditions as well as the Terms and Conditions of your account disclosure.